Our team of Lyon City Experts welcomes visitors at the ONLYLYON Tourist Office from 9:30 am to 6 pm every day, providing quality services:
- On entering, take a ticket to see a holiday advisor. He/she will field your questions in your language (French, English, German, Spanish or Italian).
- You're sure to leave with all the information you need to enjoy Lyon like a native: visits, exhibitions, shows, festivals, matches, restaurants, nightlife, shopping and leisure activities. It's all here!
- If you tend to do things at the last minute, your accommodation, guided tours and activities can be booked directly on arrival.
- Because each visitor is unique, you'll be given personalized advice to ensure your stay is unforgettable.
- Here you'll find the pass that opens all the doors in Lyon and is essential to your stay: the Lyon City Card.
- You can sit next to the famous Chef Paul Bocuse (well, his life-size bronze statue anyway) and take a selfie, or have your photograph taken in souvenir of your trip to the capital of gastronomy!
- You'll have time to check your messages thanks to the free Wi-Fi connection, and recharge your mobile phone or laptop thanks to freely available sockets.
- A ticket office is regularly set up to cater for certain festivals, which is practical when looking to buy tickets fast!
- The exclusive OnlyLyon Social Mirror photo booth is now in operation at the Lyon Tourist Office: choose between one of 5 beautiful Lyonnais back drops and snap away! Remember to share your pictures on your favorite social networks!
Your opinion is valuable to us. Please send any comments or complaints to [email protected]
ONLYLYON Tourism & Conventions is AFNOR-certified for its compliance with the French standard NF X 50-730 and the NF 237 certification rules.
This guarantees that our activities in the areas of reception, information, promotion/communication, production/marketing, service quality assessment and improvement are regularly inspected by AFNOR Certification.
11, rue Francis de Préssensé
93571 LA PLAINE SAINT-DENIS Cedex
Further information available at AFNOR's website.
Marque Qualité Tourisme
Look for the Qualité Tourisme brand to ensure you enjoy a successful stay. These tourism professionals make the following commitments:
- A warm welcome
- Attentive staff
- Ability to speak foreign languages
- Personalised services
- Clear and accurate information
- Guaranteed cleanliness and comfort
- Help to explore the destination
- Your opinion is listened to
For further information, visit Marque Qualité Tourisme's website.