Our mobile offices
At the Eurexpo Centre
The Tourist Information Office mans an information desk during all major events.
The other ONLYLYON information points
Our teams welcome you at:
In Lyon :
- Le Pôle de Commerces et de Loisirs Confluence : the Confluence shopping and leisure centre reception team welcomes you from Monday to Saturday, from 9.30 a.m. to 8.00 p.m. Further information on the Confluence shopping and leisure centre.
- Part-Dieu shopping centre: the reception team welcomes you from Monday to Saturday, from 9.30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Further information on the Part-Dieu shopping centre.
- Lyon-Perrache SNCF train station: the train station reception team is present 7 days a week. From Monday to Friday, from 5 a.m. to midnight. On Saturday, from 5 a.m. to midnight and on Sundays and public holidays, from 5.30 a.m. to à 1 a.m. (hall level 1 opposite Relay newsagents). More information on Lyon-Perrache SNCF train station.
- Lyon-Part-Dieu SNCF train station: the train station reception team is present 7 days a week, from 4.50 a.m. to 0.45 p.m. More information on Lyon Part-Dieu SNCF train station.
- Saint-Paul SNCF train station: welcomes you on Monday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., from Tuesday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday from 10 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Closed on Sundays and public holidays. More information on the Lyon Saint-Paul SNCF train station.
- La Fondation de Fourvière welcomes you at place de Fourvière, in front of the basilica, from Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to noon and from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., from February to November.
- Musée Cinéma et Miniature welcomes you 7 days a week, from 10 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. and until 7 p.m. on weekends and during school holidays. Further information on the Musée Cinéma et Miniature
- Les Musées Gadagne welcomes you from Wednesday to Sunday, from 11 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. Further information on Gadagne Museums.
- Lyon Opera House welcomes you From Tuesday to Saturday, and on Monday on performance days, from noon to 7 p.m.
- All in Lyon, 25 bis quai Romain-Rolland (Vieux-Lyon) welcomes you 5 days a week, from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. Further information on All in Lyon
- Ninkasi Gerland welcomes you at 267 avenue Marcel Mérieux, Lyon 7e, from Sunday to Wednesday 10:45 am to 11pm and from thursday to Saturday 10:45 a to midnight. further information on Ninkasi Gerland
- La Capitainerie du Port (Lyon Confluence Port Authority) welcomes you at 28 quai Rambaud, Lyon 2nd, 7 days a week from the 1st of May to the 30th of September, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- The public washrooms in Vieux-Lyon: documentation is available at avenue Adolphe Max (near the entrance to the Vieux-Lyon metro station) 7 days a week, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Bellecour Post Office welcomes you at 10 place Antonin Poncet, pmLyon 2, from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 7 pm and Saturday from 9 am to 12.30 pm. Further information on La Poste Bellecour
- Lyon City Tour, boutique Oh My Gone welcomes you at 1 rue de la Martinière, Lyon 1, Monday 1 pm to 6 pm, from Tuesday to Saturday 10 am to 12.30 pm and 1.30 to 7 pm and Sunday 11 am to 6 pm (except 25/12). Further information on Oh My Gone
Lyon Parc Auto (LPA)
LPA (Lyon Parc Auto car parks) offices welcome you 24/7
- Gare Part-Dieu (train station), 38 rue de la Villette, Lyon 3e.
- Hôtel de Ville de Villeurbanne - 38 bis rue Michel Servet, Villeurbanne.
- Part-Dieu CC - Centre commercial Part-Dieu, Rue de Bonnel, Lyon 3e.
- Tony Garnier - 16 avenue Tony Garnier, Lyon 7e.
- P0 et P2 Cité internationale - quai Charles de Gaulle, Lyon 6e.
- Croix-Rousse - 73 rue de Belfort - Lyon 4e.
- Gros Caillou - 167 bis bd de la Croix-Rousse, Lyon 4e.
- P1 Saint-Exupéry - St Exupéry Airport Parc P1.
- Parc Morand - 11 bis place Maréchal Lyautey, Lyon 6e.
- Hôtel de Ville - Place Louis Pradel, Lyon 1er.
- Terreaux - 23 place des Terreaux, Lyon 1er.
- Antonin Poncet - place Antonin Poncet, Lyon 2e.
- Célestins - 1 place des Célestins, Lyon 2e.
- République - 53 place de la République, Lyon 2e.
- Fosse aux Ours - place Antonin Jutard, Lyon 3e.
- Les Halles - 56 rue Garibaldi, Lyon 3e.
- Saint-Georges - Place Benoit Crépu, Lyon 5e.
- Saint-Jean - 25 quai Romain Rolland, Lyon 5e.
- Cordeliers - 11 rue Antoine Salles, Lyon 2e.
An information point named "container avec de l'info dedans" welcomes you from Monday to Friday, 8:45 am to 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm to 5 pm, at 153 bis cours Emile Zola.
- Camping Indigo Lyon welcomes you 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., from April to October and from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., from November to March. Further information on the Camping Indigo Lyon
- Neuville-sur-Saône : l'Accueil Centre Neuville welcomes you in the "Pavillon du Parc", 2 bis rue Rey Loras, from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm.
- Charbonnières-les-Bains Town Hall welcomes you from Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. and on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (closed on Sundays).
- Lyon Saint-Exupéry SNCF train station: the team welcomes you on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 5.45 a.m. to 10 p.m. On Fridays, from 5.45 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Saturdays from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. On Sundays from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. More information on Lyon Saint-Exupéry SNCF train station.
- Espace WELCOME at Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport: the team welcomes you 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m, on the "Square", between terminals 1 and 2.
- Givors Town Hall welcomes you from Mondays to Friday, from 8.30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 1 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. except on public holidays.