Our mobile offices
In Old Lyon
We are present to welcome you from the 8th of June to the 30th of September, 7 days a week, from 9.15 am to 6 pm, in the tourist information point, located on Place Commette, close to the cathedral.
At the Eurexpo Centre
The Tourist Information Office mans an information desk during all major events.
The other ONLYLYON information points
Our teams welcome you at:
In Lyon :
- Le Pôle de Commerces et de Loisirs Confluence : the Confluence shopping and leisure centre reception team welcomes you from Monday to Saturday, from 9.30 a.m. to 8.00 p.m. Further information on the Confluence shopping and leisure centre.
- Part-Dieu shopping centre: the reception team welcomes you from Monday to Saturday, from 9.30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Further information on the Part-Dieu shopping centre.
- Lyon-Perrache SNCF train station: the train station reception team is present 7 days a week. From Monday to Friday, from 5 a.m. to midnight. On Saturday, from 5 a.m. to midnight and on Sundays and public holidays, from 5.30 a.m. to à 1 a.m. (hall level 1 opposite Relay newsagents). More information on Lyon-Perrache SNCF train station.
- Lyon-Part-Dieu SNCF train station: the train station reception team is present 7 days a week, from 4.50 a.m. to 0.45 p.m. More information on Lyon Part-Dieu SNCF train station.
- Saint-Paul SNCF train station: welcomes you on Monday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., from Tuesday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday from 10 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Closed on Sundays and public holidays. More information on the Lyon Saint-Paul SNCF train station.
- La Fondation de Fourvière welcomes you at place de Fourvière, in front of the basilica, from Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to noon and from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., from February to November.
- Musée Cinéma et Miniature welcomes you 7 days a week, from 10 a.m. to 6.30 p..m. and until 7 p.m. on weekends and during school holidays. Further information on the Musée Cinéma et Miniature
- Les Musées Gadagne welcomes you from Wednesday to Sunday, from 11 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. Further information on Gadagne Museums.
- Lyon Opera House welcomes you From Tuesday to Saturday, and on Monday on performance days, from noon to 7 p.m.
- All in Lyon, at 25 bis quai Romain-Rolland (Vieux-Lyon): the team welcomes you 5 days a week, from 10 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. More information on All in Lyon.
- Ninkasi Croix-Rousse welcomes you at 159 bd de la Croix-Rousse, 7 days a week, from 9.30 a.m. to 1 a.m. More information on Ninkasi Croix-Rousse
- Ninkasi Saint-Paul welcomes you at 5 rue Octavio Mey (Vieux-Lyon), 7 days a week, from 11 a.m. to midnight. Further information on Ninkasi Saint-Paul
- Ninkasi Guillotière welcomes you at 2 place Antonin Jutard (Lyon 3e), 7 days a week, from 8 a.m. to midnight. Further information on Ninkasi Guillotière
- La Capitainerie du Port (Lyon Confluence Port Authority) welcomes you at 28 quai Rambaud, Lyon 2nd, 7 days a week from the 1st of May to the 30th of September, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- The public washrooms in Vieux-Lyon: documentation is available at avenue Adolphe Max (near the entrance to the Vieux-Lyon metro station) 7 days a week, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Lyon Parc Auto (LPA)
LPA (Lyon Parc Auto car parks) offices welcome you 24/7
- Gare Part-Dieu (train station), 38 rue de la Villette, Lyon 3e.
- Hôtel de Ville de Villeurbanne - 38 bis rue Michel Servet, Villeurbanne.
- Part-Dieu CC - Centre commercial Part-Dieu, Rue de Bonnel, Lyon 3e.
- Tony Garnier - 16 avenue Tony Garnier, Lyon 7e.
- P0 et P2 Cité internationale - quai Charles de Gaulle, Lyon 6e.
- Croix-Rousse - 73 rue de Belfort - Lyon 4e.
- Gros Caillou - 167 bis bd de la Croix-Rousse, Lyon 4e.
- P1 Saint-Exupéry - St Exupéry Airport Parc P1.
- Parc Morand - 11 bis place Maréchal Lyautey, Lyon 6e.
- Hôtel de Ville - Place Louis Pradel, Lyon 1er.
- Terreaux - 23 place des Terreaux, Lyon 1er.
- Antonin Poncet - place Antonin Poncet, Lyon 2e.
- Célestins - 1 place des Célestins, Lyon 2e.
- République - 53 place de la République, Lyon 2e.
- Fosse aux Ours - place Antonin Jutard, Lyon 3e.
- Les Halles - 56 rue Garibaldi, Lyon 3e.
- Saint-Georges - Place Benoit Crépu, Lyon 5e.
- Saint-Jean - 25 quai Romain Rolland, Lyon 5e.
- Cordeliers - 11 rue Antoine Salles, Lyon 2e.
- Camping Indigo Lyon welcomes you 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., from April to October and from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., from November to March. Further information on the Camping Indigo Lyon
- Neuville-sur-Saône : l'Accueil Centre Neuville vous reçoit au Pavillon du Parc, 2 bis rue Rey Loras, du lundi au vendredi de 9h à 17h.
- Charbonnières-les-Bains Town Hall welcomes you from Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. ans on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (closed on Sundays).
- Domaine de Lacroix-Laval: the team welcomes you 5 days a week (variable) all the year round from 11.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. More information on Parc de Lacroix-Laval
- Lyon Saint-Exupéry SNCF train station: the team welcomes you on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 5.45 a.m. to 10 p.m. On Fridays, from 5.45 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Saturdays from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. On Sundays from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. More information on Lyon Saint-Exupéry SNCF train station.
- Espace WELCOME at Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport: the team welcomes you 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m, on the "Square", between terminals 1 and 2.
- Givors Town Hall welcomes you from Mondays to Friday, from 8.30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 1 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. except on public holidays.