Our team of Lyon City Experts welcomes visitors at the ONLYLYON Tourist Office from 9 am to 6 pm every day, providing quality services:
- On entering, take a ticket to see a holiday advisor. He/she will field your questions in your language (French, English, German, Spanish or Italian).
- You're sure to leave with all the information you need to enjoy Lyon like a native: visits, exhibitions, shows, festivals, matches, restaurants, nightlife, shopping and leisure activities. It's all here!
- If you tend to do things at the last minute, your accommodation, guided tours and activities can be booked directly on arrival.
- Because each visitor is unique, you'll be given personalized advice to ensure your stay is unforgettable.
- Here you'll find the pass that opens all the doors in Lyon and is essential to your stay: the Lyon City Card.
- You can sit next to the famous Chef Paul Bocuse (well, his life-size bronze statue anyway) and take a selfie, or have your photograph taken in souvenir of your trip to the capital of gastronomy!
- You'll have time to check your messages thanks to the free Wi-Fi connection, and recharge your mobile phone or laptop thanks to freely available sockets.
- A ticket office is regularly set up to cater for certain festivals, which is practical when looking to buy tickets fast!
- The exclusive OnlyLyon Social Mirror photo booth is now in operation at the Lyon Tourist Office: choose between one of 5 beautiful Lyonnais back drops and snap away! Remember to share your pictures on your favorite social networks!
Your opinion is valuable to us. Please send any comments or complaints to reclama[email protected]
ONLYLYON Tourism & Conventions is AFNOR-certified for its compliance with the French standard NF X 50-730 and the NF 237 certification rules.
This guarantees that our activities in the areas of reception, information, promotion/communication, production/marketing, service quality assessment and improvement are regularly inspected by AFNOR Certification.
11, rue Francis de Préssensé
93571 LA PLAINE SAINT-DENIS Cedex
Further information available at AFNOR's website.
Marque Qualité Tourisme
Look for the Qualité Tourisme brand to ensure you enjoy a successful stay. These tourism professionals make the following commitments:
- A warm welcome
- Attentive staff
- Ability to speak foreign languages
- Personalised services
- Clear and accurate information
- Guaranteed cleanliness and comfort
- Help to explore the destination
- Your opinion is listened to
For further information, visit Marque Qualité Tourisme's website.