What are the commitments?
By signing the Peace of Mind Charter, establishments undertake to protect your health by applying and respecting the directives and recommendations issued by the authorities to fight against Covid-19.
- health protocols applicable at national level and in professional sectors;
- social distancing rules and recommended virus prevention measures.
How to identify signatories of the charter?
Establishments that have signed the Peace of Mind Charter can be identified by a sticker displayed in their window or reception.
The following are concerned:
- Tourist accommodation providers;
- Restaurants, bars, coffee shops, ice-cream parlours, etc.;
- Cultural and leisure activity providers;
- Tourism service providers;
- Transport providers;
- Businesses welcoming tourists.
The list of establishments is available at: https://www.charteserenite.com/?lang=en
The ONLYLYON Tourist Office at your disposal
The ONLYLYON Pavillon on Place Bellecour welcomes you 7 days a week from 9:30 am to 6 pm.
Our Lyon City Experts are also available 7 days a week, non-stop, from 9 am to 6 pm to answer all the questions:
From 14 March 2022, it will no longer be compulsory to wear a mask indoors, except on public transport and in health facilities.
The vaccination pass is suspended.
The French government website also provides official information related to travel: https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/coming-to-france/coronavirus-advice-for-foreign-nationals-in-france/
We look forward to seeing you soon in Lyon!