A team available 7 days a week from 9 am to 6 pm to ensure your stay in Lyon is unforgettable: Laetitia, Merilyn, Eric, Delphine, Olivier and many others!
An area newly developed to show you the best of our city on the largest 12 x 2 m screen in Lyon: comfortably seated to make the most of this spectacular video, your wait will be highly enjoyable.
- On entering, take a ticket to see a holiday advisor. He/she will field your questions in your language (French, English, German, Spanish or Italian)
- You're sure to leave with all the information you need to enjoy Lyon like a native: visits, exhibitions, shows, festivals, matches, restaurants, nightlife, shopping and leisure activities. It's all here!
- If you tend to do things at the last minute, your accommodation, guided tours and activities can be booked directly on arrival.
- Because each visitor is unique, you'll be given personalized advice to ensure your stay is unforgettable.
- Here you'll find the pass that opens all the doors in Lyon and is essential to your stay: the Lyon City Card.
- You can sit next to the famous Chef Paul Bocuse (well, his life-size bronze statue anyway) and take a selfie, or have your photograph taken in souvenir of your trip to the capital of gastronomy!
- You'll have time to check your messages thanks to the free Wi-Fi connection, and recharge your mobile phone or laptop thanks to freely available sockets.
- A ticket office is regularly set up to cater for certain festivals, which is practical when looking to buy tickets fast!
- The exclusive OnlyLyon Social Mirror photo booth is now in operation at the Lyon Tourist Office: choose between one of 5 beautiful Lyonnais back drops and snap away! Remember to share your pictures on your favorite social networks!
So don't you just love our OnlyLyon Tourism Pavilion? Say it on Tripadvisor
How to reach the Tourist Office on Place Bellecour
All roads lead to... the Tourist Office on Place Bellecour! Our city experts are at your service from 9:00 to 18:00 everyday!
From Perrache Train Station
Perrache train station is just a short 10 minute walk to Place Bellecour. Exit the train station and walk up Victor Hugo street; which is a pedestrian street that leads to the square. Another option would be to take metro A to place Bellecour from the train station itself.. It is the second stop (Bellecour) from Perrache.
From Part-Dieu Train Station
If you are arriving from the Part-Dieu train station; simply choose between the C9 bus or metro (line B to line A and then Charpennes to Bellecour).
From the Airport
From the Saint-Exupery Airport, you can take the Express tram (Rhônexpress) to Rhone-Vaulx-en-Velin Silk, then take the metro A to Bellecour.
Bellecour stops at the intersecion of of lines A and D
Lines: Trolleybus: S1, C5, C9, C10, C12, C20 et C20E / Bus: 14, 15, 15E, 27, 35, 40, 88
By Vélo'v (city bicycle)
Vélo'v has a system of self-service bicycles that can be found throughout the city of Lyon. You rent a Vélo'v from a bicycle terminal and drop it off at another terminal after your journey.
Bicycle Vélo'v Stations
- Bellecour/Saint-Exupéry (side Lintier street)
- Place Antonin Poncet (Side of Marronniers street )
- Bellecour/République (angle of rue de la République / rue de la Barre)
- République/Maupin (enter Edouard Herriot street or rue de la République)
Arriving by car
If you are arriving by car, you have access to several parking lots around the square as well as the underground car park at Place Bellecour.
- Bellecour (access Lintier street)
- Antonin Poncet (access quai Gailleton)
- Célestins (access Gaspard André street)
- République (access Childebert street)
- Fosse aux Ours (access 32 quai Victor Augagneur 3 bis cours Gambetta)
ONLYLYON Tourisme et Congrès
Place Bellecour - BP 2254
69214 Lyon cedex 02 - France
Tel. +33(0)4 72 77 69 69