Lyon Saint-Exupéry International Airport
A few figures:
- In 2019, it was elected best airport in Europe in the category of airports with 10-25 million passengers by ACI Europe
- It links Lyon to 115 destinations, with direct flights to more than 40 countries
- Over 138 regular links
- 67,1% of traffic concerns international flights in 2018
- 58 airline companies represented
- More than 11 million passengers in 2018 – up to 34,000 passengers a day
- 60,717 tonnes of air freight carried in 2018
- 6,000 employees and 200 companies within the airport site
- Hub Air France, with 3.8 million passengers
The new Terminal 1 Hall B
Terminal 1B supplements terminals 1 (hall A) and 2 and receives regular and low-cost airlines, such as EasyJet. Twenty or so new retail outlets and restaurants, relaxation areas and a children’s play area supplement existing facilities in the other terminals: numerous restaurants, bars, boutiques duty free stores, services (car rental, etc.), meeting rooms, and two hotels.
Short and long-term parking (14,700 parking spaces and 2,000 member-only spaces) and shuttle services that link the airport to the main regional towns and cities.
Lyon-Saint-Exupéry TGV train station is directly accessible from Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris, and the close proximity of the motorway makes this airport very accessible.
Finally, as a sustainable airport, Lyon-Saint-Exupéry has obtained ACA3+ accreditation (Airport Carbon Accreditation), as it is now entirely carbon neutral.
The Welcome space at Lyon-Saint-Exupéry airport
As soon as you set foot in Lyon, you can get all the information you need from the airport WELCOME space.
165 m² devoted to reception and information, in the "Le Square" area, between terminals 1 and 2.
At your disposal:
- The tourist and airport space, where specialized advisors can provide information regarding your trip (hotel bookings, Lyon City Card, museums, guided tours, maps, etc.) and air travel (information concerning flights, airline companies, etc.)
- The travel ticket office, where you can obtain information and buy public transport tickets (for shuttles and the Rhônexpress tram that connects the airport and the La Part-Dieu train station in less than 30 minutes)
- The Lounge space and its info bar, where you can relax and stay connected, and enjoy autonomous access to information via freely available touchpads.
Non-stop access to information and tourist service sale terminals.The WELCOME space is open 365 days a year, from 8 am to 7 pm.
The essential pass for everything there is to see and do, with airport transport included!
There is Low Cost air in Lyon:
EasyJet has inexpensive flights between Lyon and Barcelona, Berlin, Casablanca, Lisbon, London, Madrid, Marrakesh, Porto, Rome, Venice, and Bastia, Biarritz, Bordeaux, Toulouse ... Other low cost air companies are also present at the airport: Air Corsica, Eurowings, Flybe, Hop!, Jet2.com, Transavia, Volotea, Wizzair, Wow...
Aéroport Lyon Saint Exupéry
69125 Lyon Saint Exupéry
Tel : 08 26 80 08 26
The tram service connects Rhônexpress Lyon Part-Dieu in Lyon to St Exupery Airport in less than 30 minutes guaranteed. It provides this transportation service 365 days a year!
- Departure every quarter hour from 6 am to 9 pm
- Departures every half hour from 4.25 am to 6 am and from 9 pm to midnight
See the detailed schedules on Rhonexpress website
Buy your tickets: further information on fares
Stations : Lyon Part-Dieu, Vaulx-en-Velin La Soie, Meyzieu ZI, Airport: Lyon Saint-Exupéry.
All practical information at: www.rhonexpress.fr for schedule, prices, and to purchase tickets online.
Handy tip: The Lyon City Card Rhônexpress
Visit the lyoncitycard website for further information.
Business Airport Lyon - Bron
Lyon-Bron is the 3rd business airport in France, connected to 2000 destinations, including those not served by the regular airlines.
- 7,200 business trips
- Several Business hotels and Eurexpo are nearby.
Access: Very easy access to and from the motorway. 15 minutes from Lyon city centre.
Lyon-Bron Business Airport
Tel : 33 (0)4 78 26 81 09
Fax : 33 (0)4 78 26 72 65