What are the commitments?
By signing the Peace of Mind Charter, establishments undertake to protect your health by applying and respecting the directives and recommendations issued by the authorities to fight against Covid-19.
- health protocols applicable at national level and in professional sectors;
- social distancing rules and recommended virus prevention measures.
How to identify signatories of the charter?
Establishments that have signed the Peace of Mind Charter can be identified by a sticker displayed in their window or reception.
The following are concerned:
- Tourist accommodation providers;
- Restaurants, bars, coffee shops, ice-cream parlours, etc.;
- Cultural and leisure activity providers;
- Tourism service providers;
- Transport providers;
- Businesses welcoming tourists.
The list of establishments is available at: https://www.charteserenite.com/?lang=en
The ONLYLYON Tourist Office at your disposal
Our Lyon City Experts are more than ever at your service to answer your questions and requests from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm every day of the week.
The French government website also provides official information related to travel: https://www.gouvernement.fr/en/coronavirus-covid-19
We look forward to seeing you soon in Lyon!