Inspiring encounters, unusual urban explorations, atypical events. Here, the rich diversity of Lyon's modern cultural wealth is revealed to locals and visitors alike: know-how, talent, initiatives and contemporary heritage.
Based in Lyon, Walk In My Shoes is a new kind of communication agency. It specialises in the design of creative experiences and slow urban tourism. Our expertise is based on in-depth knowledge of territories, actors and creative trends in contemporary cities.
The watchwords of our experiences are ‘curiosity’, ‘boldness’ and ‘originality’.
We develop standard and tailored solutions for private individuals and professionals.
Experiences offered for companies, professionals and local authorities:
- "Inspiration comes with walking!": 2-hour guided cultural walk + meeting with a talent + demonstration of artisanal know-how + local shopping;
- "Creative coming-out" and "The Stendhal's syndrome" as a half-day or full-day activity: discovery-walk of territories, actors and creative trends in the city + presentation of cultural attractions in line with client requests (street art, art deco heritage, new artisanry, etc.) + introductory know-how workshops + get-together in a creative café/restaurant;
- "Creative Minders": tailor-made team-building and corporate events.
Experiences for residents of Lyon and visitors:
- "Comme Un Lyonnais/Like a Local": creative urban journey in Lyon’s most trendy districts: Croix-Rousse, Guillotière, Monplaisir…
- "Craft It Yourself!": inspiring meetings and introductory workshops with local artisans and creative designers (design of branded glasses, creating patterns on vintage crockery, 100% green cosmetics, silkscreen printing workshop, etc.);
- "Balades créatives" (creative walks) organised during the city’s major events, such as European Heritage Days and the Fête des Lumières.
#teambuilding #likealocal #original #know-how #inspiration