TARTE A LA PRALINE - SÉBASTIEN BOUILLET
Ingredients for the dough : - 320g of butter (warm) - 5g dof salt - 200g of icing sugar - 66g od almond pouder - 2 eggs - 533g of flour - 1 vanilla beanIngredients for the mix : - 500g of liquide fresh creme - 500g of french pink pralines
The evening before, prepare the dough :
- In this order, mix: the butter with the icing sugar and the salt. Open the vanilla bean. With a knife, scratch the inside of the bean to extract the past. Mix it to the dough. Then, add the almond pouder and mix again.
- Add the eggs one by one while mixing until you get a consistent and compact mix.
- Keep the mix in the refrigerator the whole night, covered by a plastic film.
On D-Day :
Cook the paste:
- Preheat the oven at160°C (thermostat 5)
- Position the paste in the appropriate dishafter rooling out the dough.
- Cook for 30 minutes at 160°C (th. 5)
Prepare the mix:
- Boil the fresh creme in a large saucepan.
- add the pink pralines and let it mix heat for around 5-10 minutes
- Pour the mix in the paste delicately
- Cook the tart 5 minutes in the oven heated at 200°C.
- Let it rest 4h in the refrigerator and savour !
Video by themiamfactory.com