It was built between 1722 and 1728 by the architect Claude Bertraud de la Vaure to store wheat. Its capacity was 16,000 tonnes. At the end of the 18th c., it was assigned for military use: artillery magazine, arsenal, barracks until 1987.
Le passe touristique et culturel incontournable pour profiter au mieux de votre séjour à Lyon.
Croisières, visites guidées, excursions, etc.